The classic superyacht Paloma in the Caribbean
The 60 metre Paloma was built by the Japanese shipyard Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Ind. in 1965. Paloma was refitted a few years ago in Malta, and is in great condition. She can accommodate up to 12 guests, as well as a crew of 12. She is seen here earlier this season in the Caribbean.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA