The classic superyachts Nahlin and Talitha
The 91.44 metre superyacht Nahlin (left) was originally built by John Brown & Sons in 1930 to a design of G.L. Watson. Over the years the yacht has served as the Romanian Royal yacht, a sailing museum and even a floating restaurant. She was saved by her current owners who took her to Germany to be completly rebuilt, a massive project that was completed in 2010. G.L. Watson were responsible for Nahlin's salvage and subsequently managed the restoration as owners representatives, as well as being responsible for the vessel's exterior design and the interior design of the crew and service areas. The superyacht features a diesel-electric propulsion system and her interior guest area's by the French designer Remi Tessier. The 82.6 metre Talitha (right) was built by the Krupp Germania Werft in 1930, and was completely refitted in Germany. Talitha combines the finest Art Deco features with contemporary style in her entertainment systems, sports equipment and functionality.