Superyacht Double Down in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
The 65-metre superyacht Double Down was launched in 2010 by Codecasa as Lady Lau. Kept in immaculate condition by her original owner, the yacht changed hands for the first time in August last year when American superyacht owner John Rosatti acquired the yacht and renamed her Double Down. Here Double Down is seen arriving in Fort Lauderdale ahead of the 2016 Fort Lauderdale Boat Show. Read more about the Double Down story, here.
Photo by Rob Starling
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA