The 57 metre Cleopatra C was built in 1985 by Amels in Makkum, Holland, as My Gail III. She is designed by the late Jon Bannenberg, with naval architecture by Diana Yacht Design. The Dutch designers have just released a photo album on their facebook page, showing the various stages of her construction back in the 80's.
She features a bright interior, and an unusual layout, which places the crew accommodation aft on the lower deck, where one would normally find the guest accommodation. Guests on board Cleopatra C are located forward of the centrally placed engine room, and the owner's stateroom is on the bridge deck.
Cleopatra C, is still in great condition, as seen in the photo above, and is currently being offered for sale, with an asking price of € 13,000,000, through Camper & Nicholsons International.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA