Legend is an explorer yacht that was rebuilt in 2016 at Icon Yachts in Holland as the luxury world-cruiser we know today. Diana Yacht Design worked to completely restyle her exterior while keeping that tough and durable look that has made her such a successful Class 1 icebreaker under Soviet Union command in her previous life. Thom Beerens together with the vessel’s owner created a luxurious interior that comfortably sleeps 36 guests. Captured here off Monaco in September, Legend is currently crossing the Atlantic en route to North America.
Photo by SuperYacht Times
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA