Photo: Julien Hubert / SuperYacht TimesBuilt in 1992 as the Japanese fishery patrol vessel named Sakea Maru, the 45-metre motor yacht Cklass Nautique today operates as a luxury, world-travelling motor yacht. In 2012 HYS Yachts in the Philippines bought the vessel and work on transforming the vessel started in 2013. She was delivered to her owner in 2015 and has been cruising the Pacific since and reaching Mediterranean waters for the first time this summer. Learn more about the interesting refit project on Cklass Nautique here.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA