Photo: Bruno Buisson / SuperYacht TimesThe Italian superyacht Dr No No comes from the build sheds of the CRN shipyard in Ancona and was launched in 1998 as Pestifer. The yacht changed names twice before her current owner acquired her in 2012 and had the yacht renamed to Dr No No. It was also at this point when her white hull was painted in a new coat of blue, transforming Dr No No from her traditional look. Dr No No has a 4000-mile range, a top speed of 18 knots and carries two large tenders, enabling extensive cruising in comfort and style.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA