Photo: Tom van Oossanen / SuperYacht TimesSeen here anchored off Cannes this weekend during the world’s most prestigious film festival is the 80-metre Italian motor yacht Chopi Chopi. Built by CRN in 2013, she is the shipyard’s largest yacht to date at 2,451 Gross Tonnes. The project was an all-Italian affair with Zuccon International Project behind the exterior design and Laura Sessa heading the design for Chopi Chopi’s interior.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA