Flying Foxand6711in Capri
Seen here anchored off the island of Capri together is the 73.5-metre motor yacht Flying Fox and her support vessel 6711. Built by Nobiskrug in 2011 as Project 783, the Reymond Langton-designed yacht was launched as Grafitti with an all-white exterior and was shortly after renamed and painted in her distinctive ocean grey hull tone. The 67-metre Yacht Support Vessel that follows her every move is painted in a matching exterior finish and provides air, tender and crew support to her mother ship.
Photo by Max Meissner
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA