Photo: Charl van Rooy / SuperYacht TimesThe custom 67-metre superyacht Seasense is Benetti’s first partnership with Dutch designer Cor D. Rover who worked together to build this aggressive and military-looking luxury vessel for an American client. The project’s interior is by Los Angeles design studio, AREA which sleeps 12 guests. A large pool on the main deck aft area will be the centre of attention in this spacious outdoor area that connects through oversized sliding doors to the main saloon, designed to interconnect seamlessly with the exterior deck spaces. Seasense’s twin Caterpillar engines will push her to a top speed of 15.5 knots and can cover 5,000 nm at a speed of 12 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA