The custom-built 72m superyacht Vicky at anchor
Built by Turquoise Yachts in 2012 (then Proteksan Turquoise), the 72.6 metre superyacht Vicky is one of the largest yachts ever to come out of Turkey. H2 Yacht Design is behind her sweeping exterior lines and is based on the same platform as her slightly smaller 70.54 metre sister Talisman C.Like her predecessor, Vicky has a top speed of 17 knots delivered by twin 2447 BHP Caterpillar engines providing a substantial range of 7000 nm at 12 knots. She was recently seen anchored off Monaco.
Photo by Didier Didairbus
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA