The Damen 67 metre Sea Axe named 6711 in Gibraltar
The Damen 67 metre Sea Axe support vesselnamed 6711 has been configured with an extensive dive centre, including its own decompression chamber. Deck space, excluding fully certified helipad - is an impressive 275 square metres.The 6711 build project was managed by in co-operation with Imperial, the yacht management company which acted as the broker, Owner’s representative and construction project manager. She is a sistership to Garcon, which arrived in Gibraltar a week ago. We published a picture of her arrival here.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA