Motor yacht Explora at sunset
Following her re-launch at Balk shipyard earlier this year after an extensive refit, the 46.3-metre motor yacht Explora cruised north to discover the hidden secrets of Norway together with her new owner. Explora was first launched in 1985 at Feadship under the name Enterprise IV. She was sold in September last year and had her name changed from Charisma to Explora. Balk Shipyard in the Netherlands gave the yacht a fresh look and fitted her with updated systems with her new classic blue hull as the most noticeable change.
Photo by Ashton Dennis
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA