Superyacht Hurricane Run in Gibraltar
The 53.50 metre Hurricane Run was built by Feadship Koninklijke De Vries in 2009 to a design of De Voogt Naval Architects and with a grey toned modern interior by Terence Disdale Design. The owners of Hurricane Run previously owned the Feadship High Chaparral (now named Troyanda), which just like Hurricane Run, was also named after one of the owner's race horses.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA