New Hampshire in Stockholm
Built by Feadship in 2005, New Hampshire was designed in-house by the Dutch shipyard and features a classic interior by Pannagan Design. She was the successor of another yacht called Rasselas, the 52 metre that later became Halcyon Days, and Time for Us, but was later again renamed Rasselas. Exceptional in her quality, finish and performance, New Hampshire is run and maintained to the most exacting standards. She features expansive outdoor areas including a touch-and-go helicopter capability and superbly designed interiors. The superyacht offers accommodation for 12 in six cabins.
Photo by Franz Airiman
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA