Flagin Porto Rotondo, Sardinia
Delivered as Cakewalk in 2000 to her original American owner, the 62.33-metres Feadship superyacht was later named Fortunato and then Faith as she was known up till very recently. She now cruises under the name Flag and is seen here in the Sardinian port of Rotondo. Amongst her many features on board are her hidden tender bays. The tenders are stored behind gull wing doors in the bow of the yacht, forward of the owner's stateroom. The lines of Fortunato are designed by De Voogt Naval Architecture and features a classic interior.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA