Photo: Christo303Alive is a 42-metre custom superyacht built by Heesen Yachts in the Netherlands to a design by Omega Architects. Van Oossanen Naval Architects is the firm behind the project’s naval architecture who fitted their patented Hull Vane foiling device onto Alive which provides the vessel with a significant reduction in fuel consumption as well as an overall increase in comfort thanks to its roll-damping effect. Get a closer look and learn more about this device here.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA