Photo: ISA Yachts
Matsu arriving in Malta
The 36.45-metre motor yacht Matsu was built at ISA Yachts in 2007 to a design by Andrea Valliceli with an interior by Cristiano Gatto. Designed for speed and able to reach 33 knots at full throttle, Matsu forms part of the Italian shipyard’s successful 120 series, of which several units have been delivered over the years. Matsu changed hands in 2015 after which she was repainted from her all-white exterior to the current silver with black mast configuration we see today. In the background lies the Malta-regular superyachts Indian Empress and Kibo.
Photo by SuperYacht Times reader
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA