Photo: Tom van Oossanen / SuperYacht TimesCurrently on a tour through Northern Europe is the 52-metre motor yacht Big Eagle where she was seen in the centre of Amsterdam yesterday as her latest port of call in the region. Built in Japan by the Mie Zosen shipyard in 1980 as Grand Mudder, the yacht was later renamed Lady Angela and Papa’s Place before acquiring the name we know her as today. Inside, she accommodates up to 12 guests and features a large sundeck area that is shared by the distinctive mast structure that makes Big Eagle so recognisable.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA