The Jongert Mbolo
Sold last month by Jeroen Minnema of Ocean Independence, the Jongert 2900M-line yacht Mbolo (ex: Ameena), is designed by Tony Castro, and was built in 2004 by the Dutch yard Jongert. This cruiser-racer unites easy sailing with a small crew and the legendary generous Jongert comfort and luxury in light, modern penthouse style. Mbolo was for sale asking € 5,250,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA