Superyacht Montkaj underway
The 78 metre Montkaj, built in 1995 by Dutch yard Amels, holds the title of being the largest superyacht ever built by the Dutch yard, as well as the title of being the most private. The yacht is still owned by the same Middle Eastern owners since her launch, and has never been available for charter. We know that her interior is designed by Terence Disdale, but other than that, few details are known. She was lengthened in 1999 by her builder, who added 3 metres to her stern.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA