Addiction in Gibraltar
Addiction was the first Limited Editions Amels 177 launched in 2010, to a design by Tim Heywood. She was built for a repeat client of Dutch superyacht builder Amels. The 177-footer is an evolution of the very successful Amels 171, and is seen here arriving in Gibraltar, following a shipyard period in Holland.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA