Rocinante in Dominica
The 78-metre motor yacht TV recently changed hands and was renamed Rocinante by her new owners. Not long after, the yacht joined Yacht Aid Global’s C-Phoenix operation to transport relief goods to the Caribbean island of Dominica, one of many islands in the region to have been affected by the devastating Hurricane Maria.
Photo by Nico Cartalla
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA