Photo: Charl van Rooy / SuperYacht TimesSeen here side by side together in Sardinia are the two Lürssen-built superyachts Quantum Blue and Dilbar. The 104-metre Quantum Blue in the foreground was launched one year ahead of her bigger sister, the 156-metre Dilbar. Apart from Dilbar being only 52 metres longer than Quantum Blue, the world’s largest yacht is in fact nearly four times the size of her smaller sibling at 15,917 GT compared to Quantum Blue’s 4,341 GT. Both yachts are regulars in the waters around Sardinia and here they are seen together outside Porto Cervo just last week.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA