Bystander in the Caribbean
The 42 metre Bystander was ordered by her Dutch owner as the replacement for his 32m Feadship from 1963. She is used as a support vessel for the owner’s J Class yacht, Velsheda. She was built in France, at the JFA shipyard, and the design by Vripack and Rhoades Young Design, stems from 20th century workboats.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA