Photo: Charl van Rooy / SuperYacht TimesShane was built by Overmarine as part of the shipyard’s successful Mangusta 130 line of high-speed composite superyachts. Previously known as Ability, the 40-metre motor yacht from 2005 underwent a refit in 2010 during which her systems were updated. Built for speed, Shane reaches a thrilling top speed of 35 knots under full power. Often seen around the French Riviera, Shane accommodates nine guests and a company of six crew members.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA