Photo: Maarten Janssen / SuperYacht TimesSeen here underway in Fort Lauderdale yesterday is the 42-metre Moonen superyacht Sofia. The biggest yacht built by the Dutch shipyard, Sofia is the design work of René van der Velden (exterior) and Art Line (interior). Built for repeat clients of the shipyard, the yacht is well known for her yellow submarine that is stowed on the water-level swim platform.
Photo by Maarten Janssen
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA