DB9, a Palmer Johnson 170, was launched in 2010 to a design by Nuvolari & Lenard. DB9 accommodates between 10 and 12 guests and features an open air cinema with projector as well as a piano in the main saloon. However, her best features are outside. She features two jacuzzis, one in her stern, and another one on the flybridge, along with a large outdoor swimming pool on the foredeck. She is the second Palmer Johnson superyacht to have the name DB9.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA