Caprice, seen here in Fort Lauderdale's inland waterways, is a 37.5 metre Oceanco superyacht built in 1994. She sleeps 8 guests in 4 staterooms. Designed by Gerhard Gilgenast, the superyacht features an exquisite interior by Donald Starkey. Her The twin MWM Deutz TBD604BVB engines produce 1,315 hp each and her shallow draft allow her to attain a top speed of 18 knots and cruise at 16 knots with a range of 4,000 miles.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA