Superyachts Anastasia and behind her Nirvana
Launched by Oceanco in Alblasserdam in the Netherlands in june 2008, Anastasia (yard number Y703), measures 75.5 metres with a beam of 13.40 meters. This voluminous superyacht is designed by Sam Sorgiovanni and features modern lines and a contemporary style. Anastasia's six decks offer a two-level owner’s suite, and five large guest cabins, as well as accommodation for up to 20 crew. She is for sale with Edmiston. Behind her is the brand new yacht, Nirvana (yard numer Y707), which is believed to be for the same owner as Anastasia. Boasting a length of 88.5 metres and a beam of 14.2 metres, Y707 offers an extraordinary volume, yet all of the owner’s requirements were met, without any sacrifice to a stunningly sleek and elegant profile.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA