The Palmer Johnson Four Jacks
Four Jacks was built in 2008 by Palmer Johnson in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin. She was built as part of the PJ150 series. In 2007 the first two PJ-150’s, O’Khalia and Hokulani, were delivered follwed in 2008 by number three, Four Jacks, and by number four Clifford II. In 2009 PJ launched two more 150's, Blue Ice and Oneness. The series is designed by Nuvolari Lenard.
Go to SuperYachtPhoto.com for more photos of Four Jacks.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA