Superyacht Enterprise in Viareggio
Built by the Italian shipyard Perini Navi, the 50 metre ketch Enterprise is pictured here in Viareggio, the same Tuscan city in which she was originally launched in 2012. Enterprise was the second vessel in the shipyard’s 50 metre aluminium series, and features naval architecture by Ron Holland Design, whilst her exterior and interior design was undertaken in house.
Her 19’ main tender is housed under the foredeck in a flush tender well, also housing a catamaran that can be mounted for day sailing. Powered by twin CAT 3412E 1,820 hp diesel engines, she has a maximum speed of 14.5 knots, a cruising speed of 12 knots and a range of 4,200 nm.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA