InMind is designers Covini Matteo and Squadrito Lorenzo’s answer to a challenge set by a reputable sailing yacht builder in search of a non-traditional presentation of a high-performance ketch design.
The design is marked by several interconnecting levels that make connect the exterior decks to the main deck saloon inside.
When at anchor, a series of fold-out balconies are deployed to nearly double the available deck space of the sunken cockpit and at the same time create a water level beach club. Unlike other sailing yachts, the beach club is directly connected to the heart of the ship and not purely to the aft end of the yacht.
Guests can choose to head upstairs into the sunlight onto the aft deck where the helm stations are located. This area leads down a grand staircase to the water’s edge which is certain to create a wow effect when arriving in port after a day’s racing action.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA