Motor yacht Venus in the Caribbean
Following a maintenance and survey period at Feadship in the Netherlands, the 78.2-metre Venus has arrived in the Caribbean and was recently seen anchored off the island of Mustique in St Vincent and the Grenadines. Her iconic design is that of Philippe Starck who worked closely with the shipyard and the late owner on Venus’ distinctive look. She has become one of the most recognisable yachts since her launch in 2011 and is praised for her innovative use of glass, out-of-the-box design and tech features inside the yacht.
Photo by anoldent
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA