Photo: Charl van Rooy / SuperYacht TimesThe 44-metre Berzinc was first launched in 1977 at Astilleros de Mallorca under the name Cleopatra and has since undergone some major transformations. Years later, she was taken to Balk Shipyard in the Netherlands where she was completely rebuilt from the hull up specifically with charter in mind and also had a new interior installed in Elegan, Istanbul. In 2011 1,5 metres were added to her stern to create a new swim platform and the following year a complete respray of the exterior paint was applied. Today Berzinc operates as a successful charter yacht in the Mediterranean and here she was seen outside Porto Rotondo on the island of Sardinia recently.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA