Sea Jewel, a 1997 Abeking & Rasmussen
The 52 metre superyacht Sea Jewel was built in 1997 by the Lemwerder yard Abeking & Rasmussen, to a design of Espen Oeino. She was sold to a new owner earlier this week, only days after coming onto the market for sale. Sea Jewel has a near sistership, Vera (ex: Airwaves), which was built two years later. Although the yachts look identical on the outside, they feature very different interiors, both however designed by Luigi Sturchio.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA