Photo: Charl van RooyFollowing an intensive 18-month refit period at Pendennis that began in 2014, the Feadship superyacht formerly known as Jana was re-launched at the British shipyard in the summer of 2016 as Constance under new ownership. Refit work included a complete structural survey of the 1986-built vessel and ended with a replacement of many interior details as well as a revamp of guest areas according to the new owner’s taste. Technical systems were also replaced and her exterior is now looking as good as ever with a brand new coat of paint. Here Constance is seen cruising past Marigot Bay on the island of St Lucia.
Photo by SuperYacht Times
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA