Photo: Christo303The all-aluminium Endeavour II was designed for long-range cruising and originally built for an experienced yachtsman by Rossinavi in 2017. Fitted with two diesel-electric engines that drive twin Rolls Royce azimuthing pods, she comes with excellent manoeuvrability across her entire speed spectrum. At 12 knots she is able to reach an impressive 5,000 nm range. Team 4 Design are the designers who created the sleek exterior profile while Achille Salvagni designed the interior of Endeavour II. Rossinavi worked with Arrabito Naval Architects on the naval platform of the vessel. Here she is captured on the French Riviera this summer by photographer christo303.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA