Superyacht Alloy in at the Dubai International Boat Show 2014
This Sanlorenzo 40 Alloy was delivered last year to Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Prime Minister and Vice President of the United Arab Emirates, as well as the ruler of Dubai. Alloya was designed with a modern and elegant interior, featuring a combination of contrasting woods, such as olive ash for the furniture and the burned oak for the floors.For the bathrooms the owner chose Fossena stone and limestone Malayat. Two MTU 2775 HP engines deliver a maximum speed of 28 knots and a cruising speed of approximately 25 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA