The second vessel in Spanish shipyard Astondoa’s Century 110 line of superyachts has been launched, the yard today announced. Built for a European owner, the 33.5-metre vessel features an interior design by Cristiano Gatto Design, with naval architecture and exterior design undertaken by the in-house team at Astondoa.
Following the inaugural 110 Century model, Sophye, which was delivered in 2016, the second Century 110 accommodates guests on board across a five cabin layout consisting of a master suite forward, two VIP and two guest cabins.
Upon delivery, the new Astondoa 110 Century will be based in the Mediterranean.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA