Superyacht Quite Essential
Built in 2011, Quite Essential is one of the largest semi-displacement Heesen's to date. The yacht's striking colour scheme, designed by Dobroserdov Design, of Oyster White and Merlot Red, was inspired by her original owner's love for Merlot wine. She was sold earlier this year to her current owner for a price of exceeding € 30,000,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA