After months of hard work and research, the highly anticipated SuperYacht iQ Market Report 2016 is here. The SuperYacht iQ team has utilised the extensive knowledge and network of SuperYacht Company, and is proud to present a Report of unrivalled accuracy, providing decision makers with essential information regarding the progression of new superyacht sales, how the speculation market has developed, as well as where superyacht owners and buyers come from.
Director, Merijn de Waard, comments on the inaugural edition of the Report, stating: “The first market report by SuperYacht iQ is now a fact - an achievement I am particularly proud of. This is the first step in the right direction not only for ourselves, but in establishing new and substantially improved intelligence standards for the superyacht industry. We have already started on the 2017 edition, which we are pleased to announce will be published in the first quarter of next year.”
The following questions are just some in which we provide comprehensive answers to:
- Is building on speculation the right choice?
- Where do superyacht owners come from?
- What do you need to consider before investing in a shipyard?
- How can the sailing yacht industry be saved?
- How have the first six months of 2016 fared? What is the outlook for the future?
- How many new-build superyachts were sold in 2015? How many were speculation builds?
- What is the average asking price per gross tonnage per country?
- How many new shipyards have started building yachts in the last 25 years?
Order your copy here now ahead of the Show. To hear more about the Report and SuperYacht iQ at the Monaco Yacht Show next week, contact SuperYacht Company Director, Merijn de Waard, or Sales Director, Eddie Kloosterman, directly at [email protected] or [email protected].
Please note: the SuperYacht iQ 2016 Market Report will be available in print only. A limited number of copies will be published, and will be sold on a first-come-first-served basis.