Photo: Christo303Built by Turkish shipyard Tansu Yachts and completed in 2010, the 35.2-metre superyacht Obo was formerly known as Ceylan before she changed hands in February this year. Obo is the first in the shipyard’s Mothership series which was followed by Preference (2011) and Sexy Fish (2013). Here she is seen outside Monaco during the recent Monaco Yacht Show.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA