As one of the largest vessels ever delivered by Trinity Yachts in Mississippi, Carpe Diem was also designed by the shipyard’s in-house engineering team. She was launched in 2011 and has become a highly popular charter yacht in her size range today. Trinity worked together with designer Carol Williamson on the interior of the project which can accommodate up to 12 guests and 10 crew members across three decks.
Photo by Rob Starling
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA