Greystone is the third superyacht from ATM Yachts & Design after the Turkish shipyard delivered the 27-metre Golden Touch and the 28-metre Portobello sailing yachts in 2006 and 2007 respectively. Greystone was completed in 2016 and designed by the team at ATM Yachts. The interior is the work of Hot Lab which houses six guests in a spacious master suite and two double guest cabins. Here she is seen outside the town of Villefranche during the past summer season.
Photo by SuperYacht Times
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA