Superyacht Faith and Madame Gu in Antibes
Side by side for the first time here at the IYCA are two of Feadship’s largest superyachts ever built. The 96-metre project Vertigo has recently had her name revealed as Faith with the lady in blue, the 99-metre Madame Gu, lying on her port side. Faith is designed by Redman Whiteley Dixon with her interior undertaken by the Paris-based interior design house Chahan Interior Design. Madame Gu’s exterior is also by a British design studio, Winch Design, who also worked on the 2013-launched project’s interior. Both yachts measure just below the 3,000 GT mark, with Faith having the slightly larger interior of the two at 2,999 GT.
Photo by Jocelyn Passeron / TheYachtPhotographer.com
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA