I DynastyandAl Lusailin Tarragona, Spain
Side by side yesterday in the Spanish commercial port of Tarragona were the two 100m+ superyachts I Dynasty and Al Lusail. Developed by Vega Yachts, the 101-metre I Dynasty (left) was delivered in 2015 by Kusch Yachts to a design by The A Group. Her interior modern-classic interior is the work of Studio Massari. On the right lies the new 123-metre Al Lusail which was recently delivered by Lürssen. The Qatari-flagged vessel features a radical exterior by H2 Yacht Design and an interior by fellow London studio, March & White.
Photo by Paul Kendall
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA