Photo: Gary HillBuilt in 2013 as VSY’s flagship back in 2013, the 72-metre superyacht Stella Maris is the design work of Espen Oeino featuring naval architecture by Laurent Giles Superyacht Architects. A special feature on Stella Maris is her HCA approved helideck for use by an Airbus H135 during day or night time, a grading commonly found only on much larger yachts. This multifunctional space can be transformed into an expansive sundeck area once the helicopter has been launched, ideal for sunbathing gatherings or exclusive dinners with uninterrupted views. She is packed with eco-friendly features such as electric auxiliary engines for use when in port and a dynamic positioning system allowing her to remain in position in ecologically sensitive areas without the use of an anchor.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA