The 2018 edition of boot Düsseldorf will kick off in just two days time, marking the beginning of Germany’s largest annual yachting event with a total of 1,916 exhibitors from 68 countries spread over 16 halls. Hosted from 20th - 28th January at Messe Düsseldorf, here we take a look at some of the biggest yachts to see at this year’s show.
Photo: Quin BissetThe Princess 35M, El Guajiro, photo by Quin Bisset
35.15 metres, Princess Yachts
31.68-metres, Gulf Craft
27.6 metres, SanLorenzo
24.67-metres, Princess Yachts
The SuperYacht Times sales and editorial teams will be in Düsseldorf on Tuesday 23rd January, with our in-house photographer, Tom van Oossanen, present from 20 - 22 January. To arrange an appointment with one of our team, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA