On the 10th November 2011 the Trinity Yachts shipyard in Gulfport, Mississippi launched their largest superyacht to date, the 74 metre superyacht New Horizon. The luxury motor yacht was sold by Bob Cury of RJC Yacht Sales to long-term repeat clients who he has enjoyed a personal relationship for nearly twenty years.
“We’ve been involved with this project since its inception and have seen it through every step of the way,” says Bob Cury, owner of RJC Yacht Sales & Charter. “I was excited and very proud to be onsite last week to witness the launch of this magnificent vessel.”
With a cruising range of over 6000 nautical miles, New Horizon will be seen and admired around the globe. The steel hull motor yacht features an interior by Evan K Marshall and will be delivered in the Spring of 2012.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA